Tuesday 24 December 2013

School a trap?

Today, society urges the next generation to get top marks, but what good will it do? To what extent will this endless maze help them?

When you’re at school only one thought keeps driving you forward which is “After I graduate from school, I can do whatever I want!” But that's not the case here because no matter how hard you study, you will have to take a job and that, my friend, is life long enslavement.
            
Where is the so-called wisdom our parents used to find in books?  Is it on a dusty library shelf with yellowing pages waiting to be taken out? Unfortunately, the wisdom of it has died away along with the writer.
            
What good is it to mug up physics when you wanted to become a politician? You see how schooling has wrecked young minds. All students want to do is get away from school!!! They only want to stay to hang out with friends.
            
No matter how you see it, written tests ensure nothing but theoretically the student can accomplish so and so but what good is that? Wouldn’t it be more affective to tackle them with the real deal!
           
This isn’t about whether I’m right or wrong. It matters that you form your own opinion in your head and head straight to it no matter no matter how many obstacles obscure your path. You’ve got it all you’ve just got to have faith in yourself so that the impossible can one day become reality. You will never accomplish something until you do it. Now that's logic and we all contain at least a dose of it, so use your complex sea of multi-polar neurons threatening to deteriorate under materialistic pressures.
           
See, I still have an English report pending which I’d rather not do. Instead of using my time to complete it I have written what you have just read now and I’d gladly write a whole book about it but now I must really go.


No comments:

Post a Comment